Skip to Main Content
Profiles of Midsouth nonindustrial private forests and ownersAuthor(s): James F. Rosson; Larry Doolittle
Source: Resour. Bull. SO-125. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 39 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
Download Publication (4.2 MB)
DescriptionThis report presents state-level findings of NIPF resources for the Midsouth. Also presented are profiles of various categories of NIPF owners.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationRosson, James F., Jr.; Doolittle, Larry. 1987. Profiles of Midsouth nonindustrial private forests and owners. Resour. Bull. SO-125. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 39 p.
Keywordsownership, NIPF, timberland, Midsouth, forest survey
- An Assessment of Mississippi's Nonindustrial Private Forest Landowners' Knowledge of Forest Best Management Practices
- The status of precommercial-sized softwoods in Louisiana, 1991
- Logging firms, nonindustrial private forests, and forest parcelization: evidence of firm specialization and its impact on sustainable timber supply
XML: View XML