Skip to Main Content
Sandra Brown (1944–2017): A Distinguished Tropical EcologistAuthor(s): Ariel Lugo; Grizelle Gonzalez
Source: Forests. (8)7
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: International Institute of Tropical Forestry
View PDF (1.0 MB)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLugo, Ariel E. and Gonzalez, Grizelle. 2017. Sandra Brown (1944–2017): A Distinguished Tropical Ecologist. Forests (8)7.
KeywordsSandra Brown, tropical forestry
- Writing of water and recreation
- Winter bait stations as a multispecies survey tool
- Spatial dimensions of heirs’ property in Maverick County, TX
XML: View XML