Skip to Main Content
Economic sensitivity and risk analysis for small-scale wood pellet systems—an example from southeast AlaskaAuthor(s): David L. Nicholls
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. PNW-GTR-959. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 19 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationNicholls, David L. 2017. Economic sensitivity and risk analysis for small-scale wood pellet systems—an example from southeast Alaska. Gen. Tech. Rep. PNW-GTR- 959. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 19 p.
KeywordsWood energy, pellets, Monte Carlo simulation, risk analysis, carbon emissions, net present value, internal rate of return.
- Pacific Northwest ecoclass codes for seral and potential natural communities.
- Delimiting communities in the Pacific Northwest.
- Silvicultural use of herbicides in Pacific Northwest forests.
XML: View XML