Skip to Main Content
Cradle-to-gate life cycle assessment of composite I-joists produced in the southeast region of the United StatesAuthor(s): Richard D. Bergman; Sevda Alanya-Rosenbaum
Source: CORRIM Final Report Module F2. Seattle, WA: University of Washington. 1-115
Publication Series: Miscellaneous
Station: Forest Products Laboratory
PDF: Download Publication (2.0 MB)
DescriptionThe goal of this study was to update life-cycle assessment (LCA) data on I-joist production in the southeast (SE) region of the United States. The authors collected primary mill data from I-joist production facilities per Consortium on Research for Renewable Industrial Materials (CORRIM) research guidelines. Comparative assertions were not a goal of this study.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBergman, Richard D.; Alanya-Rosenbaum, Sevda. 2017. Cradle-to-gate life cycle assessment of composite I-joists produced in the southeast region of the United States. CORRIM Final Report Module F2. Seattle, WA: University of Washington. 1-115.
KeywordsResources, emissions, engineered wood, life-cycle inventory, energy, carbon
- Cradle-to-gate life-cycle assessment of composite I-joists produced in the Pacific Northwest region of the United States
- Cradle-to-gate life-cycle assessment of composite I-joist production in the United States
- Life-Cycle Inventory Analysis of I-joist Production in the United States
XML: View XML