Skip to Main Content
Draft genome sequence of a monokaryotic model brown-rot fungus Postia (Rhodonia) placenta SB12Author(s): Jill Gaskell; Phil Kersten; Luis F. Larrondo; Paulo Canessa; Diego Martinez; David Hibbett; Monika Schmoll; Christian P. Kubicek; Angel T. Martinez; Jagjit Yadav; Emma Master; Jon Karl Magnuson; Debbie Yaver; Randy Berka; Kathleen Lail; Cindy Chen; Kurt LaButti; Matt Nolan; Anna Lipzen; Andrea Aerts; Robert Riley; Kerrie Barry; Bernard Henrissat; Robert Blanchette; Igor V. Grigoriev; Dan Cullen
Source: Genomics Data. 14: 21-23.
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Forest Products Laboratory
Download Publication (140.0 KB)
DescriptionWe report the genome of Postia (Rhodonia) placenta MAD-SB12, a homokaryotic wood decay fungus (Basidiomycota, Polyporales). Intensively studied as a representative brown rot decayer, the gene complement is consistent with the rapid depolymerization of cellulose but not lignin.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationGaskell, Jill; Kersten, Phil; Larrondo, Luis F.; Canessa, Paulo; Martinez, Diego; Hibbett, David; Schmoll, Monika; Kubicek, Christian P.; Martinez, Angel T.; Yadav, Jagjit; Master, Emma; Magnuson, Jon Karl; Yaver, Debbie; Berka, Randy; Lail, Kathleen; Chen, Cindy; LaButti, Kurt; Nolan, Matt; Lipzen, Anna; Aerts, Andrea; Riley, Robert; Barry, Kerrie; Henrissat, Bernard; Blanchette, Robert; Grigoriev, Igor V.; Cullen, Dan. 2017. Draft genome sequence of a monokaryotic model brown-rot fungus Postia (Rhodonia) placenta SB12. Genomics Data. 14: 21-23.
KeywordsPostia placenta, Rhodonia placenta, Monokaryon
- Draft genome sequence of the white-rot fungus Obba rivulosa 3A-2
- Laccase and its role in production of extracellular reactive oxygen species during wood decay by the brown rot basidiomycete Postia placenta
- Phanerochaete chrysosporium genomics
XML: View XML