Skip to Main Content
Producing southern pine seedlings in containersAuthor(s): James P. Barnett; John C. Brissette
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. SO-59. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Dept of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 71 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (10.4 MB)
DescriptionProvides information on types of containers, use of media, cultural treatments, seed selection, disease and environmental controls, and planting preparation for container grown seedlings.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationBarnett, James P.; Brissette, John C. 1986. Producing southern pine seedlings in containers. Gen. Tech. Rep. SO-59. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Dept of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 71 p.
Keywordsplanting guidelines, Pinus spp., survival and growth, quality, physiology.
- Ten-year results of a ponderosa pine progeny test in the Black Hills
- Growth and gas exchange of different ponderosa pine stock types on dry sites
- Evolution of a research prototype expert system for endemic populations of mountain pine beetle in lodgepole pine forests
XML: View XML