Skip to Main Content
Resurvey for European larch canker in the United StatesAuthor(s): Marvin E. Fowler; Kenneth F. Aldrich
Source: The Plant Disease Reporter. 37(3): 160-161.
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Northern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (493.0 KB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationFowler, Marvin E.; Aldrich, Kenneth F. 1953. Resurvey for European larch canker in the United States. The Plant Disease Reporter. 37(3): 160-161.
- Tamarack (Larix laricina (Du Roi) K. Koch)
- Above-ground weights for tamarack in northeastern Minnesota.
- Larix P. Mill.: larch
XML: View XML