Skip to Main Content
Assessing climate change impacts on wildfire exposure in Mediterranean areasAuthor(s): Olga M. Lozano; Michele Salis; Alan A. Ager; Bachisio Arca; Fermin J. Alcasena; Antonio T. Monteiro; Mark A. Finney; Liliana Del Giudice; Enrico Scoccimarro; Donatella Spano
Source: Risk Analysis. doi: 10.1111/risa.12739.
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Rocky Mountain Research Station
Download Publication (1.0 MB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLozano, Olga M.; Salis, Michele; Ager, Alan A.; Arca, Bachisio; Alcasena, Fermin J.; Monteiro, Antonio T.; Finney, Mark A.; Del Giudice, Liliana; Scoccimarro, Enrico; Spano, Donatella. 2016. Assessing climate change impacts on wildfire exposure in Mediterranean areas. Risk Analysis. doi: 10.1111/risa.12739.
Keywordsburn probability, climate change, fire exposure, Mediterranean areas, MTT algorithm
- Microbial control of emerald ash borer, Agrilus planipennis (Coleoptera: Buprestidae) with Beauveria bassiana strain GHA: Greenhouse and field trials
- World directory of forest geneticists and tree breeders
- Land management planning: a method of evaluating alternatives
XML: View XML