Skip to Main Content
Preservative Treatment of Hardwoods: A ReviewAuthor(s): Warren S. Thompson; Peter Koch
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. SO-35. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Dept of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 47 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (7.7 MB)
DescriptionThis report reviews pertinent information on treatment of 56 American hardwood species with more than a dozen preservatives by pressure and non-pressure methods.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationThompson, Warren S.; Koch, Peter. 1981. Preservative Treatment of Hardwoods: A Review. Gen. Tech. Rep. SO-35. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Dept of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 47 p.
- A survey of root pressure in 53 Asian species of bamboo
- Effect of cooking conditions on fiber bonding in dry-formed binderless hardboard
- High-frequency pressure variations in the vicinity of a surface CO2 flux chamber
XML: View XML