Skip to Main Content
Draft genome sequence of the fungus associated with oak-wilt mortality in South Korea, Raffaelea quercus-mongolicae KACC44405Author(s): Jongbum Jeon; Ki-Tae Kim; Hyeunjeong Song; Gir-Won Lee; Kyeongchae Cheong; Hyunbin Kim; Gobong Choi; Yong-Hwan Lee; Jane E. Stewart; Ned B. Klopfenstein; Mee-Sook Kim
Source: Genome Announcements. 5: e00797-17.
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Rocky Mountain Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (124.0 KB)
DescriptionThe fungus Raffaelea quercus-mongolicae is the causal agent of Korean oak wilt, a disease associated with mass mortality of oak trees (e.g., Quercus spp.). The fungus is vectored and dispersed by the ambrosia beetle, Platypus koryoensis. Here, we present the 27.0-Mb draft genome sequence of R. quercus-mongolicae strain KACC44405.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationJeon, Jongbum; Kim, Ki-Tae; Song, Hyeunjeong; Lee, Gir-Won; Cheong, Kyeongchae; Kim, Hyunbin; Choi, Gobong; Lee, Yong-Hwan; Stewart, Jane E.; Klopfenstein, Ned B.; Kim, Mee-Sook. 2017. Draft genome sequence of the fungus associated with oak-wilt mortality in South Korea, Raffaelea quercus-mongolicae KACC44405. Genome Announcements. 5: e00797-17.
Keywordsfungus, Raffaelea quercus-mongolicae, Korean oak wilt, oak trees, Quercus spp., draft genome sequence
- Genetic diversity and population structure of Raffaelea quercus-mongolicae, a fungus associated with oak mortality in South Korea
- Influence of gap-scale disturbance on developmental and successional pathways in Quercus-Pinus stands
- Additivity in tree biomass components of Pyrenean oak (Quercus pyrenaica Willd.)
XML: View XML