Skip to Main Content
27th USDA interagency research forum on Invasive speciesAuthor(s): Katherine A. McManus
Source: FHTET-2016-09. Morgantown, WV: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Forest Health Technology Enterprise Team. 107 p.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous
Station: Northern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (1.0 MB)
DescriptionThis meeting was the 27th in a series of annual USDA Interagency Research Forums that are sponsored by the Forest Service, Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service, National Institute of Food and Agriculture, and Agriculture Research Service. The Group’s original goal of fostering communication and providing a forum for the overview of ongoing research among the Agencies and their cooperators continues to be realized and facilitated through this meeting. This proceedings documents the efforts of many individuals: those who organized and sponsored the meeting, those who provided oral and poster presentations, and those who compiled and edited the contributions. The proceedings illustrates the depth and breadth of studies being supported by the agencies and their many cooperators and demonstrates the benefits and accomplishments that can result through the spirit of collaboration.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
CitationMcManus, Katherine A., comp. 2016. 27th USDA interagency research forum on Invasive species; 2016 January 12-15; Annapolis, MD. FHTET-2016-09. Morgantown, WV: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Forest Health Technology Enterprise Team. 107 p.
- 24TH USDA interagency research forum on invasive species; 2013 Jan
- 26th USDA interagency research forum on invasive species
- XXVII (28th) USDA interagency research forum on invasive species
XML: View XML