Skip to Main Content
Stereo photo series for quantifying cerrado fuels in Central Brazil - volume I.Author(s): R.D. Ottmar; R.E. Vihnanek; H.S. Miranda; M.N. Sata; S.M. Andrade
Source: [Brochure]. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station.
Publication Series: Brochures
PDF: Download Publication (4.0 MB)
DescriptionThe first volume of the Cerrado photo series is a collection of sites that represent a range of physiognomic forms of the Cerrado in central Brazil including campo limpo, campo sujo, cerrado ralo, cerrado sensu stricto, and cerrado denso. Sites include wide-angle and stereo pair photographs supplemented with information on living and dead fuels, and vegetation structure and composition. The Cerrado photo series provides a basis for appraising and describing woody material, vegetation, and stand conditions in many areas across central Brazil.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationOttmar, R.D.; Vihnanek, R.E.; Miranda, H.S.; Sata, M.N.; Andrade, S.M. 2001. Stereo photo series for quantifying cerrado fuels in Central Brazil - volume I. [Brochure]. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station.
KeywordsCerrado, photo series, central Brazil
- Evapotranspiration and energy balance of Brazilian savannas with contrasting tree density
- Regional variations in biomass distribution in Brazilian savanna woodland
- Stereo photo series for quantifying natural fuels Volume X: sagebrush with grass and ponderosa pine-juniper types in central Montana.
XML: View XML