Skip to Main Content
Bibliography of Forestry in Puerto RicoAuthor(s): Menandra Mosquera; JoAnne Feheley; [Compilers]
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. SO-51. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Dept of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 196 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (15.0 MB)
DescriptionLists 1,357 publications, with annotations and subject and author indexes, issued about Puerto Rico's forestry and related activities. Also included is an appendix, chronologically listing the forestry highlights from 1513 through 1978.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationMosquera, Menandra; Feheley, JoAnne; [Compilers] 1984. Bibliography of Forestry in Puerto Rico. Gen. Tech. Rep. SO-51. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Dept of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 196 p.
Keywordstropical forestry, tropical silviculture, tropical ecology, tropical ecosystems, tropical woods, tropical soils, Institute of Tropical Forestry, Caribbean National Forest, Puerto Rico
- Building a collaborative network to understand regional forest dynamics and advance forestry initiatives in the Caribbean
- The USDA Forest Service in Hawaii: the first 20 years (1957-1977)
- International directory of documentation services concerning forestry and forest products
XML: View XML