Skip to Main Content
Spatial dimensions of heirs’ property in Maverick County, TXAuthor(s): Cassandra Y. Johnson Gaither
Source: Southeastern Geographer
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (1.0 MB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationJohnson Gaither, Cassandra Y. 2017. Spatial dimensions of heirs’ property in Maverick County, TX. Southeastern Geographer 57(4) 2017: pp. 371–387.
KeywordsHeirs’ property, tenancy in common, Texas colonias
- Sandra Brown (1944–2017): A Distinguished Tropical Ecologist
- Writing of water and recreation
- Winter bait stations as a multispecies survey tool
XML: View XML