Skip to Main Content
New species of Urosigalphus (Hymenoptera: Braconidae) from MexicoAuthor(s): Lester P. Gibson
Source: Proceedings of the Entomological Society of Washington. 84(1): 97-101.
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Northern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (3.0 MB)
DescriptionTwo new species of Urosigalphus subgenus Neourosigalphus Gibson are described, yucatanensis and meridianus. A key to Mexican and Central American species is presented.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationGibson, Lester P. 1982. New species of Urosigalphus (Hymenoptera: Braconidae) from Mexico. Proceedings of the Entomological Society of Washington. 84(1): 97-101.
- Mangrove forests: a tough system to invade
- Optimizing study design for multi-species avian monitoring programmes
- Species recovery in the United States: Increasing the effectiveness of the Endangered Species Act
XML: View XML