Skip to Main Content
A user's guide to the ssWavelets packageAuthor(s): J.H. Gove
Source: 55 p. http://sswavelets.r-forge.r-project.org/
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Northern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (1.0 MB)
DescriptionssWavelets is an R package that is meant to be used in conjunction with the sampSurf package (Gove, 2012) to perform wavelet decomposition on the results of a sampling surface simulation. In general, the wavelet filter decomposes the sampSurf simulation results by scale (distance), with each scale corresponding to a different level of the decomposition. This results in a set of anisotropic wavelet coecients for each scale or level, one each for horizontal, vertical and diagonal components; the sum of these yields an isotropic decomposition for that scale.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationGove, J.H. 2017. A user's guide to the ssWavelets package. 55 p. http://sswavelets.r-forge.r-project.org/
- The ssWavelets package
- Some refinements on the comparison of areal sampling methods via simulation
- Identifying scales of pattern in ecological data: a comparison of lacunarity, spectral and wavelet analyses
XML: View XML