Skip to Main Content
The ssWavelets packageAuthor(s): Jeffrey H. Gove
Source: 28 p. http://sswavelets.r-forge.r-project.org/
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Northern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (208.0 KB)
DescriptionThis package adds several classes, generics and associated methods as well as a few various functions to help with wavelet decomposition of sampling surfaces generated using sampSurf. As such, it can be thought of as an extension to sampSurf for wavelet analysis.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationGove, Jeffrey H. 2017. The ssWavelets package. 28 p. http://sswavelets.r-forge.r-project.org/
- A user's guide to the ssWavelets package
- Continuous Wavelet Analysis for Spectroscopic Determination of Subsurface Moisture and Water-Table Height in Northern Peatland Ecosystems
- Wavelet-based hierarchical surface approximation from height fields
XML: View XML