Skip to Main Content
United States housing brief, September 2017Author(s): Delton Alderman
Source: Research Note. FPL-RN-0354. Madison, WI: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Forest Products Laboratory. 8 p.
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Forest Products Laboratory
Download Publication (2.0 MB)
DescriptionThe bright spot in September was new single-family sales, but housing starts appear to have stalled on a monthly basis. Regionally, data were mixed across all sectors. New construction spending’s contribution to U.S. gross domestic product decreased on a quarterly basis.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationAlderman, Delton. 2018. United States housing brief, September 2017. Research Note. FPL-RN-0354. Madison, WI: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Forest Products Laboratory. 8 p.
KeywordsHousing permits, starts, under construction, completions, construction spending, new sales, existing sales, regional housing data, economic indicators
- United States housing Brief, March 2018
- United States housing brief, February 2020
- United States housing brief, August 2017
XML: View XML