Skip to Main Content
Summary of Forest health monitoring: 2006 national technical reportAuthor(s): Mark J. Ambrose
Source: In: Forest health monitoring: 2006 national technical report. General Technical Report SRS-117. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture Forest Service, Southern Research Station.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (67.0 KB)
DescriptionForest Health Monitoring (FHM), together with cooperating researchers both in and outside of the Forest Service, continues to investigate a variety of issues relating to forest health. This report provides some of the latest analyses and results. The broad range of indicators presented demonstrates one reason it can be difficult to draw general conclusions about the condition of U.S. forests.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationAmbrose, Mark J. 2009. Summary of Forest health monitoring: 2006 national technical report. General technical Report SRS-117. Asheville NC: US Department of Agriculture Forest Service, Southern Research Station. (pages 113-115)
- Introduction to 2005 National Technical Report
- Introduction to:Forest health monitoring program
- Summary for Forest health monitoring: 2005 national technical report
XML: View XML