Skip to Main Content
Systems analysis and the fire department: problems in designAuthor(s): James B. Davis
Source: Fire Journal. 64(2): 84–87
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Pacific Southwest Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (578.0 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationDavis, James B. 1970. Systems analysis and the fire department: problems in design. Fire Journal. 64(2): 84–87.
- Fire weather and fire behavior in the 1966 loop fire
- Davis Fire: Fire behavior and fire effects analysis
- Simulation of the consequences of different fire regimes to support wildland fire use decisions
XML: View XML