Skip to Main Content
Global change: Matter of time on the prairieAuthor(s): Lindsey Rustad
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Northern Research Station
View PDF (58.0 KB)
DescriptionIn some ecosystems at least, extrapolating from the short-term effects of global warming will give a misleading impression of the reaction over longer periods of time.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationRustad, Lindsey 2001. Global change: Matter of time on the prairie. Nature. 413(6856): 578-579. https://doi.org/10.1038/35098162.
XML: View XML