Skip to Main Content
Construction and maintenanceAuthor(s): Sandra L. Jacobson; Stephen Tonjes
Source: The Johns Hopkins University Press: 229-239. Chapter 11
Publication Series: Book
Station: Pacific Southwest Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (0 B)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationJacobson, Sandra L.; Tonjes, Stephen. 2015. Construction and maintenance. In: Andrews, K. M.; Nanjappa, P.; Riley, S. P. D., eds. Roads and Ecological Infrastructure: Concepts and Applications for Small Animals. Baltimore, MD: The Johns Hopkins University Press: 229-239. Chapter 11.
- Classification of Pinus patula, P. tecunumanii, P. oocarpa, P. caribaea var. hondurensis, and Related Taxonomic Entities
- Contents of a cord of eight-foot pulpwood.
- Alkanes and terpenes in wood and leaves of Pinus jeffreyi and P. sabiniana
XML: View XML