Skip to Main Content
Volume 2—Synthesis of science to inform land management within the Northwest Forest Plan areaAuthor(s): Thomas A. Spies; Peter A. Stine; Rebecca A. Gravenmier; Jonathan W. Long; Matthew J. Reilly
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. PNW-GTR-966. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station: 371-624. Vol 2.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (10.0 MB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSpies, T.A.; Stine, P.A.; Gravenmier, R.; Long, J.W.; Reilly, M.J., tech. coords. 2018. Volume 2—Synthesis of science to inform land management within the Northwest Forest Plan area. Gen. Tech. Rep. PNW-GTR-966. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station: 371-624. Vol 2.
KeywordsNorthwest Forest Plan, science, management, restoration, northern spotted owl, marbled murrelet, climate change, socioeconomic, environmental justice.
- A conservation assessment for the marbled murrelet in southeast Alaska.
- Regional population monitoring of the marbled murrelet: field and analytical methods.
- Evidence of changes in populations of the Marbled Murrelet in the Pacific Northwest
XML: View XML