Skip to Main Content
United States housing brief, November 2017Author(s): Delton Alderman
Source: Research Note FPL-RN-0355. Madison, WI: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Forest Products Laboratory. 1-8.
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Forest Products Laboratory
PDF: View PDF (1.0 MB)
DescriptionNovember’s new single-family (SF) sales and SF housing starts were remarkable. Other housing data appear to have stalled on a monthly basis. Regionally, data were mixed across all sectors. New SF construction and remodeling spending remain relatively strong. Existing house sales improved on a month-over-month and year-over-year basis.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationAlderman, Delton. 2018. United States housing brief, November 2017. Research Note FPL-RN-0355. Madison, WI: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Forest Products Laboratory. 1-8.
KeywordsHousing permits, starts, under construction, completions, construction spending, new sales, existing sales, regional housing data, economic indicators
- United States housing brief, June 2018
- United States housing Brief, March 2018
- United States housing brief, December 2017
XML: View XML