Skip to Main Content
Hygrophoraceae (Agaricales) of the Greater Antilles : Hygrocybe subgenus Pseudohygrocybe section FirmaeAuthor(s): Sharon A. Cantrell; D. Jean Lodge
Source: Mycological research. Vol. 105, no. 2 (Feb. 2001):p. 215-224.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (171 KB)
DescriptionA key to 13 species in the genus Hygrocybe subgenus Pseudohygrocybe section Firmae is provided for the Greater Antilles. Seven new species and one species that is a new report for the Greater Antilles are described. The new species are H. brunneosquamosa, H. cinereofirma, H. flavocampanulata, H. luboyi, H. miniatofirma, H. neofirma and H. olivaceofirma. The new report is H. trinitensis.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationCantrell, Sharon A.; Lodge, D. Jean. 2001. Hygrophoraceae (Agaricales) of the Greater Antilles : Hygrocybe subgenus Pseudohygrocybe section Firmae. Mycological research. Vol. 105, no. 2 (Feb. 2001):p. 215-224.
KeywordsFungi., Taxonomy, Description, Greater Antilles, Hygrophoraceae
- Hygrophoraceae (Agaricales) of the Greater Antilles : Hygrocybe subgenus Pseudohygrocybe sections Coccineae and Neohygrocybe
- Hygrophoraceae of the Greater Antilles : Hygrocybe subgenus Hygrocybe
- New and interesting ectomycorrhizal fungi from Puerto Rico, Mona, and Guana Islands
XML: View XML