Skip to Main Content
Developing a social accounting matrix to examine tourism in the Area de Protecao Ambiental de Guaraquecaba, BrazilAuthor(s): John E. Wagner
Source: Southeastern Center for Forest Economics Research, Research Triangle Park, NC. FPEI Working Paper No. 58, 77 pp.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (256 KB)
Descriptionfigures for this paper are found in a separate file, at http://www.srs.fs.usda.gov/econ/pubs/fpei/fpei58b.pdf
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWagner, John E. 1996. Developing a social accounting matrix to examine tourism in the Area de Protecao Ambiental de Guaraquecaba, Brazil. Southeastern Center for Forest Economics Research, Research Triangle Park, NC. FPEI Working Paper No. 58, 77 pp.
- Mayapple (Podophyllum peltatum L.)
- Insectos de cones y semillas de las coniferas de Mexico
- Una Comparación de la DAP por Programas de Reducción de Riesgo de Incendios Forestales de los Hogares en la Interfaz Urbana –Forestal en California y Florida
XML: View XML