Skip to Main Content
Assessing climate vulnerabilities and adaptive strategies for resilient beef and dairy operations in the tropicsAuthor(s): Guillermo Ortiz-Colón; Stephen J. Fain; Isabel K. Parés; Jaime Curbelo-Rodríguez; Esbal Jiménez-Cabán; Melvin Pagán-Morales; William A. Gould
Source: Climatic Change
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: International Institute of Tropical Forestry
View PDF (1.0 MB)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationOrtiz-Colón, Guillermo; Fain, Stephen J.; Parés, Isabel K.; Curbelo-Rodríguez, Jaime; Jiménez-Cabán, Esbal; Pagán-Morales, Melvin; Gould, William A. 2018. Assessing climate vulnerabilities and adaptive strategies for resilient beef and dairy operations in the tropics. Climatic Change. 146(1-2): 47-58. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10584-017-2110-1.
KeywordsClimate change, Holstein, Senepol, Adaptation, Agriculture, Cattle
- Cattle weight gain comparisons under seasonlong and rotation grazing systems
- Change in extent of meadows and shrub fields in the central western cascade Range, Oregon
- Potential climate change impacts on four biophysical indicators of cattle production from western US rangelands
XML: View XML