Skip to Main Content
United States housing, third quarter 2014Author(s): Delton Alderman
Source: Research Note FPL-RN-0351. Madison, WI: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Forest Products Laboratory. 1-20.
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Forest Products Laboratory
PDF: Download Publication (867.0 KB)
DescriptionThe U.S. housing market’s quarter three indicated slight improvement from the second quarter, with the exception of multifamily construction. Improvement spending declined within the quarter, quarter-over-quarter, and year-over-year. Viewed from a recent historical context, all housing construction subsectors exceeded the record lows recorded in the 2008 to 2011 time period.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationAlderman, Delton. 2018. United States housing, third quarter 2014. Research Note FPL-RN-0351. Madison, WI: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Forest Products Laboratory. 1-20.
KeywordsHousing permits, starts, under construction, completions, construction spending, quarterly and annual construction averages, nominal and inflation adjusted construction spending, housing and gross domestic product
- United States housing, fourth quarter 2014
- United States housing, fourth quarter 2013
- United States housing, second quarter 2013
XML: View XML