Skip to Main Content
Alboleptonia from the Greater AntillesAuthor(s): T. J. Baroni; D. J. Lodge
Source: Mycologia. Vol. 90, no. 4 (1998).:p. 680-696.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (405 KB)
DescriptionFour new species of Alboleptonia are described from Puerto Rico and new distribution records for Alboleptonia are noted for Puerto Rico and St. John, U.S. Virgin Islands. Information from examination of the type collections of Alboleptonia aripoana, A. cyathiformis, and A. hyalodepas is discussed. Clarification of conflicting reports in the literature concerning the application of A. hyalodepas is presented and a lectotype is designated. Two new combinations are also made for Entoloma minutoalbum and E. talisporum. A key to the taxa of Alboleptonia occurring in and around the Caribbean region is also provided.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBaroni, T. J.; Lodge, D. J. 1998. Alboleptonia from the Greater Antilles. Mycologia. Vol. 90, no. 4 (1998).:p. 680-696.
KeywordsAgaricale, Basidiomycetes, Identification, Taxonomy, Fungi, Caribbean, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, Entoloma, Entolomataceae
- New and interesting ectomycorrhizal fungi from Puerto Rico, Mona, and Guana Islands
- New species of Psilocybe in the Caribbean, with an emendation of P. guilartensis
- Basidiomycetes of the Greater Antilles project
XML: View XML