Skip to Main Content
CORRIM: forest products life-cycle analysis update overviewAuthor(s): Elaine Oneil; Richard D. Bergman; Maureen E. Puettmann
Source: Forest Products Journal. 67(5-6): 308-311
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Forest Products Laboratory
Download Publication (427.0 KB)
DescriptionSince its inception in 1996, the nonprofit Consortium for Research on Renewable Industrial Materials (CORRIM; www.corrim.org) has developed comprehensive environmental performance information on wood building materials consistent with International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standards for life-cycle inventory (LCI) and lifecycle assessment (LCA) research. The majority of prior CORRIM work on structural wood products has been published in two special issues of Wood and Fiber Science (CORRIM 2005, CORRIM 2010) based on data collected and analyzed starting in 1999.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationOneil, Elaine; Bergman, Richard D.; Puettmann, Maureen E. 2017. CORRIM: forest products life-cycle analysis update overview. Forest Products Journal. 67(5-6): 308-311.
KeywordsLife cycle assessment, wood products, forests, North America, CORRIM, environmental assessment
- Evaluating the Environmental Performance of Wood-Based Biofuels
- Updating of U.S. Wood Product Life-Cycle Assessment Data for Environmental Product Declarations
- Life-cycle environmental performance of renewable building materials in the context of residential construction : phase II research report : an extension to the 2005 phase I research report. Module N, Life-cycle inventory of manufacturing prefinished engineered wood flooring in the eastern United States
XML: View XML