Skip to Main Content
Rust-red stringy white rot: The Indian paint fungus, Echinodontium tinctoriumAuthor(s): Alphus D. Wilson
Source: Compendium of Conifer Diseases, second edition
Publication Series: Book Chapter
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (5.0 MB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWilson, A. D. 2018. Rust-red stringy white rot: The Indian paint fungus, Echinodontium tinctorium. Pp. 53-55 in: Compendium of Conifer Diseases. 2nd edition, APS Press, The American Phytopathological Society, St. Paul, Minnesota, 224 pp. ISBN: 978-0-89054-597-3
KeywordsWood decay fungi, white-rot fungi, Indian paint fungus, Echinodontium tinctorium, western conifers, basidiomycete
- Preservation and distribution of fungal cultures
- Collecting and describing macrofungi
- Sequencing the fungal tree of life
XML: View XML