Skip to Main Content
Genomic variation among and within six Juglans speciesAuthor(s): Kristian A. Stevens; Keith Woeste; Sandeep Chakraborty; Marc W. Crepeau; Charles A. Leslie; Pedro J. Martínez-García; Daniela Puiu; Jeanne Romero-Severson; Mark Coggeshall; Abhaya M. Dandekar; Daniel Kluepfel; David B. Neale; Steven L. Salzberg; Charles H. Langley
Source: G3: Genes|Genomes|Genetics
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Northern Research Station
Download Publication (2.0 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationStevens, Kristian A.; Woeste, Keith; Chakraborty, Sandeep; Crepeau, Marc W.; Leslie, Charles A.; Martínez-García, Pedro J.; Puiu, Daniela; Romero-Severson, Jeanne; Coggeshall, Mark; Dandekar, Abhaya M.; Kluepfel, Daniel; Neale, David B.; Salzberg, Steven L.; Langley, Charles H. 2018. Genomic variation among and within six Juglans species. G3: Genes|Genomes|Genetics. g3.200030.2018. 37 p. https://doi.org/10.1534/g3.118.200030.
- Development of genomic microsatellites in Gleditsia triacanthos (Fabaceae) using illumina sequencing
- Microsatellite markers for northern red oak (Fagaceae: Quercus rubra)
- Chloroplast DNA variation of northern red oak
XML: View XML