Plant profile for Artemisia californica, Updated 2017Author(s): A. M. Montalvo; C. E. Koehler; E. M. Riordan; Jan Beyers
Source: Native Plant Recommendations for Southern California Ecoregions
Publication Series: Miscellaneous
Station: Pacific Southwest Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (3.0 MB)
DescriptionThis plant profile for Artemisia californica provides information on species distribution; taxonomic relationships; ecological and evolutionary considerations for restoration; growth form and distinguishing traits; habitat characteristics; projected future suitable habitat; growth, reproduction and dispersal; biological interactions; ecological genetics; seed characteristics, germination requirements and processing; and plant uses including agriculture, restoration, and traditional products, plus an extensive bibliography. It is part of Riverside-Corona Resource Conservation District's resource materials collection on native plant recommendations for southern California ecoregions.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
Montalvo, A.M.; Koehler, C.E.; Riordan, E.M.; Beyers, J.L. 2017. Plant Profile for Artemisia californica, Updated 2017. Native Plant Recommendations for Southern California Ecoregions. Riverside-Corona Resource Conservation District and U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Southwest Research Station, Riverside, CA.
KeywordsArtemisia californica, coastal sage scrub, ecological genetics, seed transfer, restoration, South Coast Ecoregion, suitable habitat
- Plant profile for Salvia apiana, Updated 2017
- Plant profile for Salvia mellifera, Updated 2017
- Plant profile for Malosma laurina
XML: View XML