Plant profile for Lepidospartum squamatumAuthor(s): A. M. Montalvo; E. C. Riordan; Jan Beyers
Source: Native Plant Recommendations for Southern California Ecoregions
Publication Series: Miscellaneous
Station: Pacific Southwest Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (4.0 MB)
DescriptionThis plant profile for Lepidospartum squamatum provides information on species distribution; taxonomic relationships; ecological and evolutionary considerations for restoration; growth form and distinguishing traits; habitat characteristics; projected future suitable habitat; growth, reproduction and dispersal; biological interactions; ecological genetics; seed characteristics, germination requirements and processing; and plant uses including agriculture, restoration, and traditional products, plus an extensive bibliography. It is part of Riverside-Corona Resource Conservation District's resource materials collection on native plant recommendations for southern California ecoregions.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
Montalvo, A.M.; Riordan, E.C.; Beyers, J.L. 2017. Plant profile for Lepidospartum squamatum. Native Plant Recommendations for Southern California Ecoregions. Riverside-Corona Resource Conservation District and U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Southwest Research Station, Riverside, CA.
KeywordsLepidospartum squamatum, alluvial sage scrub, ecological genetics, seed transfer restoration, South Coast Ecoregion, suitable habitat
- Plant profile for Lasthenia californica and L. gracilis
- Plant profile for the woody Diplacus of southern California
- Plant profile for Salvia apiana, Updated 2017
XML: View XML