Skip to Main Content
Recycling research progress at the Forest Products Laboratory.Author(s):
Source: (General technical report FPL ; GTR-86):19 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Forest Products Laboratory
View PDF (1.1 MB)
DescriptionThis document summarizes accomplishments of USDA Forest Service researchers in the area of recycling. Specifically, it describes work in economic assessment, paper recycling, recycled housing and industrial applications of recycled materials, other recycling applications, and technology transfer. The literature list includes the references cited in the text and additional publications regarding Forest Service recycling research.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
Citationnull 1995. Recycling research progress at the Forest Products Laboratory. (General technical report FPL ; GTR-86):19 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
KeywordsRecycling, Paper, Waste paper, Waste wood, Recycled wood, Composite boards, Bioremediation
- Recovery of paper and wood for recycling : actual and potential
- Taking inventory of woody residuals
- Criterion 6, indicator 33 : recovery or recycling of forest products as a percentage of total forest products consumption
XML: View XML