Skip to Main Content
Eight-year blight (Cryphonectria parasitica) resistance of backcross-generation American chestnuts (Castanea dentata) planted in the southeastern United StatesAuthor(s): Stacy L. Clark; Scott E. Schlarbaum; Arnold M. Saxton; Richard Baird
Source: Forest Ecology and Management
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
View PDF (931.0 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationClark, Stacy L.; Schlarbaum, Scott E.; Saxton, Arnold M.; Baird, Richard. 2019. Eight-year blight (Cryphonectria parasitica) resistance of backcross-generation American chestnuts (Castanea dentata) planted in the southeastern United States. Forest Ecology and Management. 433: 153-161. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.foreco.2018.10.060.
KeywordsAmerican chestnut, Artificial regeneration, Backcross breeding, Disease resistance, Genetic family, Restoration
- Ectomycorrhizal characterization of an American chestnut (Castanea dentata)-dominated community in Western Wisconsin
- American chestnut (Castanea dentata (Marsh. Borkh.)
- Cytogenetic analysis of American chestnut (Castanea dentata) using fluorescent in situ hybridization.
XML: View XML