Skip to Main Content
Enlinia Aldrich, 1933 of Mitaraka, French Guiana (Diptera: Dolichopodidae)Author(s): Justin B. Runyon; Marc Pollet
Source: Zoosystema. 40(19): 453-468.
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Rocky Mountain Research Station
Download Publication (3.0 MB)
DescriptionThe genus Enlinia Aldrich, 1933 is recorded from French Guiana for the first time and six new species are described: E. loboptera n. sp., E. bova n. sp., E. colossicornis n. sp., E. mitarakensis n. sp., E. touroulti n. sp., and E. dalensi n. sp. A seventh unnamed species belonging to the E. armata Robinson, 1969 species group, and represented by a single female specimen, is also reported. These species were collected as part of the 2015 “Our Planet Revisited” survey in the Mitaraka Mountain area in far southwestern French Guiana. A key to the seven species known from French Guiana is provided.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationRunyon, Justin B.; Pollet, Marc. 2018. Enlinia Aldrich, 1933 of Mitaraka, French Guiana (Diptera: Dolichopodidae). Zoosystema. 40(19): 453-468.
Keywordsneotropical, micro-dolichopodids, South America, new record, new species
- The genus Enlinia Aldrich in Chile (Diptera: Dolichopodidae), with the description of four new species
- A review of Erebomyia (Diptera: Dolichopodidae), with descriptions of three new species
- Sequestrate fungi of New Zealand: Elaphomyces (Ascomycota, Eurotiales, Elaphomycetaceae)
XML: View XML