Skip to Main Content
A look at yellow-poplar for studsAuthor(s): H. Hallock; E. H. Bulgrin
Source: (Research note FPL ; 0238):7 p.
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Forest Products Laboratory
PDF: Download Publication (91 KB)
DescriptionA sawing system that reduces warp may be the key to utilize yellow-poplar for studs.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHallock, H.; Bulgrin, E. H. 1977. A look at yellow-poplar for studs. (Research note FPL ; 0238):7 p.
KeywordsWarpin, Lumbe, EGAR, Flitches, Live sawn, Kaskaskia Experimental Fores, Crook, Bow, Twist
- The genome of black cottonwood, Populus trichocarpa (Torr. & Gray)
- Energy Values of Nine Populus Clones
- Sapflow of hybrid poplar (Populus nigra L. x P. maximowiczii A. Henry 'NM6') during phytoremediation of landfill leachate
XML: View XML