Skip to Main Content
Modifying sales summaries can aid forest products industriesAuthor(s): G. B. Harpole
Source: (Research note FPL ; 0234):3 p.
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Forest Products Laboratory
PDF: View PDF (35 KB)
DescriptionThis Note illustrates how a sales summary can be modified to separately identify changes in sales realization caused by changes in market prices and by changes in the product mix sold. With this information, a sales summary can become a helpful record to gage effects of past production and marketing decisions.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHarpole, G. B. 1976. Modifying sales summaries can aid forest products industries. (Research note FPL ; 0234):3 p.
KeywordsForest products industries, Accountin, Market price, Wood products, Sales analysi, Manufacturers, Product mix
- A process to establish and use base period prices for national forest system transaction evidence timber appraisal
- Wyoming’s forest products industry and timber harvest, 2014: Part IV: Supplemental tables
- Wyoming's forest products industry and timber harvest, 2005
XML: View XML