Skip to Main Content
Recycling In The U.S. Pallet Industry: 1993Author(s): Bruce G. Hansen; Robert Bush; John Punches; Philip A. Araman
Source: Virginia Tech. Center for Forest Products Marketing.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (411 KB)
DescriptionThis report provides the details of a study which investigated pallet recycling activity in the United States pallet industry (Standard Industrial Classification 2448) during 1993. The study was conducted by the Center for Forest Products Marketing at Virginia Tech and replicates a similar study that investigated pallet recycling during 1992. The report provides the results of the study, compares recycling in 1992 to 1993, and describes the pallet recycling industry from the perspective of wood material utilization.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHansen, Bruce G.; Bush, Robert; Punches, John; Araman, Philip A. 1995. Recycling In The U.S. Pallet Industry: 1993. Virginia Tech. Center for Forest Products Marketing.
- Wood Use in the U.S. Pallet and Container Industry: 1995
- Recycling and the Use of Wood Materials by the U.S. Pallet Industry
- Recycling In The U.S. Pallet Industry: 1995
XML: View XML