Skip to Main Content
There`s a right way to buy exterior house paint and this is the season for itAuthor(s): Mark Knaebe
Source: Moneysworth. (Sept. 1998).:p. 9-[10?].
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (24.0 KB)
DescriptionExterior house paint has undergone some changes in recent years. Designers now have their own brands. And on a technical front, water-based paint now outstrips oil-based paint in quality and durability. You have six decisions to make1 stain versus paint...oil versus latex... type of latex...type of finish...quality level...and brand-name versus generic.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationKnaebe, Mark. 1998. There`s a right way to buy exterior house paint and this is the season for it. Moneysworth. (Sept. 1998).:p. 9-[10?].
- Paintability of four woods in Hawaii
- Evaluation of several finishes on severely weathered wood
- Water-repellent preservative treatment of brick molding prior to factory priming improves paint service life
XML: View XML