Skip to Main Content
Forests of North Carolina, 2017Author(s): USDA Forest Service.
Source: Resource Update FS-187. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service.
Publication Series: Resource Update (RU)
Download Publication (113.0 KB)
Related Research Highlights
FIA One-Click: Automated Annual Factsheets for Every State
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationUSDA Forest Service. 2019. Forests of North Carolina, 2017. Resource Update FS-187. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service. 2p. https://doi.org/10.2737/FS-RU-187.
- An Innovative Method for Identifying Fruitful Scanning Sources for Forest Futures
- Introduction: The Forest Futures Horizon Scanning Project
- Communicating Horizon Scanning
XML: View XML