Skip to Main Content
Advances in Mechanistic Approaches to Quantifying Biophysical Fire EffectsAuthor(s): J. J. O’Brien; J. K. Hiers; J. M. Varner; C. M. Hoffman; M. B. Dickinson; S. T. Michaletz; E. L. Loudermilk; B. W. Butler
Source: Current Forestry Reports
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
Download Publication (7.0 MB)
Related Research Highlights
Transforming Fire Ecology
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationO’Brien, J. J.; Hiers, J. K.; Varner, J. M.; Hoffman, C. M.; Dickinson, M. B.; Michaletz, S. T.; Loudermilk, E. L.; Butler, B. W. 2018. Advances in Mechanistic Approaches to Quantifying Biophysical Fire Effects. Current Forestry Reports. 4(4): 161-177. https://doi.org/10.1007/s40725-018-0082-7.
- The effects of repeated prescribed burning on Pinus ponderosa growth
- Influence of host resistance on the genetic structure of the white pine blister rust fungus in the western United States
- Northwest research experimental forests: A hundred years in the making
XML: View XML