Skip to Main Content
Chapter 4: Drought Patterns in the Conterminous United States, 2012Author(s): Frank H. Koch; William D. Smith; John W. Coulston
Source: In: Potter, Kevin M.; Conkling, Barbara L., eds. 2015. Forest health monitoring: national status, trends, and analysis 2013. General Technical Report SRS-207. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture Forest Service, Southern Research Station.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (3.0 MB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationKoch, Frank H.; Smith, William D.; Coulston, John W. 2013. Chapter 4: Drought Patterns in the Conterminous United States, 2012. General Technical Report SRS 207. USDA-Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 15 p.
- A guide to finding pondberry
- Coweeta Hydrologic Laboratory: A guide to the research program
- Forest science in the South - 2007
XML: View XML