Skip to Main Content
Chapter 7: Working towards an Integrated Approach for Monitoring Forest Disturbance at Multiple Scales and FrequencyAuthor(s): Jim Ellenwood; Frank Sapio; Jeff Mai
Source: In: Potter, Kevin M.; Conkling, Barbara L., eds. 2015. Forest health monitoring: national status, trends, and analysis 2013. General Technical Report SRS-207. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture Forest Service, Southern Research Station.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (486.0 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationEllenwood, Jim; Sapio, Frank; Mai, Jeff; Thomas, Vern. 2013. Chapter 7: Working towards an Integrated Approach for Monitoring Forest Disturbance at Multiple Scales and Frequency. General Technical Report SRS 207. USDA-Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 22 p.
- A guide to finding pondberry
- Coweeta Hydrologic Laboratory: A guide to the research program
- Forest science in the South - 2007
XML: View XML