Forests of Maryland, 2018Author(s): USDA Forest Service.
Source: Resource Update FS–215. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 2 p.
Publication Series: Resource Update (RU)
Download Publication (128.0 KB)
This resource update is a brief look at some of the basic metrics that describe the status of and changes to forest resources in Maryland. This information is based on field data collected using the USDA Forest Service Forest Inventory and Analysis (FIA) annualized sample design, and it is updated yearly.
Tables for Maryland, 2018 can be found at https://doi.org/10.2737/FS-RU-215-Tables
The FIA one-click application that generated this report can be found at https://doi.org/10.2737/FIA-One-Click-State-Report-v1.2.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationUSDA Forest Service. 2019. Forests of Maryland, 2018. Resource Update FS–215. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 2 p. https://doi.org/10.2737/FS-RU-215.
Keywordsforest inventory, Maryland
XML: View XML