Skip to Main Content
A population genetics study of three Florida Persea species effected by the Laurel Wilt epidemicAuthor(s): Katherine Smith; Craig Echt; Sedley Josserand; Jason Smith
Source: 35th Southern Forest Tree Improvement Conference
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (91.0 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSmith, Katherine; Echt, Craig; Josserand, Sedley; Smith, Jason. 2019. A population genetics study of three Florida Persea species effected by the Laurel Wilt epidemic. Abstract 35th Southern Forest Tree Improvement Conference. 1 p.
- Regional Assessment of Ozone Sensitive Tree Species Using Bioindicator Plants
- Collecting a whitebark snag for visitor center display
- 50 years of service: The Missoula Fire Sciences Lab
XML: View XML