Skip to Main Content
A profile of the nonresidential nonbuilding construction market for lumber and plywoodAuthor(s): H. N. Spelter
Source: (Resource bulletin FPL ; 16):6 p. ; 28 cm.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Forest Products Laboratory
PDF: View PDF (108 KB)
DescriptionEstimates of the amounts of lumber and plywood used in constructing nonresidential nonbuilding structures in 1982 are presented. The market is stratified by six construction types. Lumber and plywood use is stratified by two end-use categories. Total lumber use is estimated at 507 million board feet. Total plywood use at 362 million square feet (3/8-in. basis). Estimates of lumber and plywood use in nonresidential building construction are presented in a separate report.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSpelter, H. N. A profile of the nonresidential nonbuilding construction market for lumber and plywood. (Resource bulletin FPL ; 16):6 p. ; 28 cm.
KeywordsMarkets, Lumbe, Plywood, Construction, Consumption, Wood utilization, Softwoods
- A profile of wood use in nonresidential building construction
- Wood products used in the construction of low-rise nonresidential buildings in the United States, 2003
- Wood products used in the construction of low-rise nonresidential buildings in the United States, 2008
XML: View XML