Skip to Main Content
Veneer producers can cope with cost-price squeezeAuthor(s): Henry Spelter; Peter Ince
Source: Wood technology. Vol. 126, no. 9 (Oct. 1999).:p. 32-33 : ill.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (53 KB)
DescriptionA *Horn of Plentya awaits veneer producers who attack problems with the right strategies, reduce wood costs, upgrade products.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSpelter, Henry.; Ince, Peter. 1999. Veneer producers can cope with cost-price squeeze. Wood technology. Vol. 126, no. 9 (Oct. 1999).:p. 32-33 : ill.
KeywordsForest products industries, Veneers, Wood panels, Plywood, Cost benefit analysis
- Semiannual patents review, January-June 1999
- Logging impact in uneven-aged stands of the Missouri Ozark Forest Ecosystem Project
- Biomechanical pulping of kenaf
XML: View XML