Skip to Main Content
Watershed Management Research Meeting: Manitou Experimental ForestAuthor(s): Raymond Price; M. D. Hoover; M. Martinelli; Jerome S. Horton; B. C. Goodell; L. R. Rich; Howard Orr; H. E. Brown; E. J. Dortignac; E. H. Palpant; J. P. Decker; Jacob L. Kovner; Bernard Frank; J. G. Osborne; I. H. Sims
Source: Fort Collins, CO: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Forest and Range Experiment Station. 97 p.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous
Station: Rocky Mountain Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (38.0 MB)
DescriptionThis meeting was planned to allow a review of the measurements and processes involved in watershed research. The agenda lists topics and discussion leaders. The discussion should come from all those present. We are fortunate to have with us Bernie Frank, Ted Osborne, and Hank Sims from the Washington Office; George Hardaway and Alan Iamb from Region 3; and Jack McNutt from Region 2. We'll expect to hear from them throughout the meeting.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationPrice, Raymond; Hoover, M. D.; Martinelli, M., Jr.; Horton, Jerome S.; Goodell, B. C.; Rich, L. R.; Orr, Howard; Brown, H. E.; Dortignac, E. J.; Palpant, E. H.; Decker, J. P.; Kovner, Jacob L.; Frank, Bernard; Osborne, J. G.; Sims, I. H. 1957. Watershed Management Research Meeting: Manitou Experimental Forest. Fort Collins, CO: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Forest and Range Experiment Station. 97 p.
Keywordswatershed research, measurements, weather, precipitation, streamflow, soil, sediment, ecology, snow hydrology
- Fire Restoration in the Northern Region, USDA Forest Service
- Proceedings of the National Silviculture Workshop: Hardwood Management; Roanoke, Virginia; June 1-5, 1981
- Accelerating the development of old-growth characteristics in second-growth northern hardwoods
XML: View XML